Monday, March 10, 2014

Hubpages Ugh

I started writing on Hubpages a couple of years ago when I had free time.  I took my articles seriously and cared about the quality of my writing.  After posting a new article on HP and a new page on Blogger, it was obvious that blogger left me to be me.  While someone or thing at HP has marked my article as unworthy content(?).  I had a relationship story in a relationship section which I thought was well thought out.  Whatever, I've made $25 for 17 articles in two years.  Why do I bother to be criticized?  I know that part of the problem is that they have instituted a system of automatic probation.  Still I am competing for attention with the lowest form of journalists(?) and it just doesn't seem worth it.  Will I keep writing there?  Maybe.  I don't believe in just getting clicks for a click's sake.  I have to write for me and not focus on the editors. 

So forgive me if my grammar isn't perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment